Wednesday, March 22, 2006

O Brother, Where Art Thou?


The boys are really beginning to recognize each other. For the most part, they don't pay much attention to each other. Even though we often put them side by side, they kind of do their own thing. The other day when I took this photo I put them face to face, and it was the first time I saw direct communication between the two of them. Their pure joy at looking at each other was amazing to watch. It was obviosuly the start of a beatiful friendship. They were smiling from ear to ear and "talking" to each other. I think the dialogue was something like this:

Colin: "Hey, I know you. You were sitting on my head for nine months."

Jake: "Yeah. I know you too. You're the guy who was eating all of the food."

Colin: "Let's put that behind us and be friends, okay?"

Jake: "Okay!"

That's all for now,

Adrianne

Some new photos at the front of each of their galleries.

  • The two boys together
  • Colin
  • Jake